The Top 20 Reasons To Partner With Anna To Find Your Dream Home
· Listens to your needs.
· Has extensive knowledge of the marketplace.
· A strong, trained negotiator.
· Detail oriented.
· Real Estate Broker.
· Over 30 years of sales experience.
· A full time REALTOR.
· A Previews Property Specialist.
· A problem solver.
· Continually one of the top Marin agents.
· An excellent reputation among her clients and peers.
· Treats clients with respect.
· Keeps clients constantly informed.
· Familiar with the intricacies of contracts and disclosures.
· Built her business on referrals from satisfied clients.
· Associated with the best company in the business.
· Committed to ethics.
What does all this mean to you?
I have the knowledge, experience and technology resources available to ensure that your needs and requirements are exposed to the marketplace.
I will give you 110% of my effort, to ensure that we will find the perfect home for you.
I have the expertise to negotiate the best contract for you and keep the escrow process problem free.
I am committed to customer service.
You can be assured that you have a competent advocate on your side.
My integrity and professionalism reflect the standard of care that you deserve.
I look forward to working with you. Anna Roberts
Step One: The Home Search
1) At the initial meeting we will discuss your priorities and goals to develop a plan to find the property that will best meet your needs. We will develop a wish-list of your priorities for your new home.
2) We will discuss “The Agency Laws” and how it affects you as buyer.
3) I will explain to you the complete home buying process and provide you with a copy of a Home Buyer Guide, and answer any questions you may have.
4) I will provide you copies of a standard Sales Contract for your review and familiarization.
5) I will arrange for you to be pre-qualified or pre-approved with a reputable lender of your choice. This lender will identify your financial options and your range of affordability, which will help increase your negotiating strength.
6) I will present your property search criteria to the Coldwell Banker sales team. My goal is to not only make you aware of what is currently on the market, but present opportunities to you as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
7) I will present your property search criteria to my “Top Agent Networking Groups” which all consist of top-producing agents from various real estate offices in the Bay area. Some properties are sold before they reach the MLS system. We aggressively locate properties through my networking contacts.
8) I will present your property-search criteria to Coldwell Banker’s special buyers program called CB Alert, where you will automatically receive emails as properties hit the market that fit your criteria.
9) I will preview properties weekly during Broker’s Tours, helping identify and inform you of new properties that meet your criteria as they come on the market.
10) I will then show you properties that meet your search criteria.
11) I will provide you with city and neighborhood information, including transportation, shopping, restaurants and recreation.
12) I will discuss with you positive and negative features of a property that may affect its current value and future resale.
13) I will explain to you the option of a Home Warranty Plan to reduce the risk of repairs when purchasing a property.
14) I will respond and follow up answering your questions regarding properties you may see in magazines, on the internet, in newspapers, from signs or hear from word of mouth. Just call me with the information and I will provide you with all the pertinent details.
Step Two: The Offer
1) I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis of the property you have selected, to determine market value.
2) I will explain all the terms of the contract and contingencies involved in a sale.
3) I will provide you advice on price and terms.
4) I will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase with all the terms approved by you.
5) I will prepare a negotiating strategy for the property.
6) I will make a professional presentation on your behalf, presenting your purchase offer directly to the seller and seller’s agent.
7) I will keep you constantly informed during negotiations.
Step Three: The Escrow and Discovery
1) I will explain the escrow and inspection process.
2) I will provide you with a calendar outlining all key dates to be followed throughout the escrow process.
3) I will recommend to you professional inspectors for any inspections that you may deem necessary, such as Termite, Contractor, Soils, Roof etc. I will accompany you to all inspections.
4) I will review with you all inspections reports and negotiate with the seller to remedy the items you specify or offer you monetary credits for such.5)
5) I will review with you the seller’s and agent’s written disclosure statements to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each defect disclosed. Remedies for disclosure items will be addressed as part of the inspection contingency.
6) I will work with your lender to meet dates specified in the contract for appraisal and loan approval.
7) I will review with you the Preliminary Title Report and explain all exceptions.
8) I will constantly monitor and inform you of progress of the escrow and prepare all necessary documents in a timely manner for the satisfaction of all contingencies of the Purchase Agreement.
9) I will review with you all Buyers papers from the Title Company, then schedule and attend your signing of loan and escrow documents at the Title Company.
Step Four: The Closing
1) I will monitor the funding of your loan and alert you when the property has recorded at the County Offices and the title passes to you and you become the New Owner!
2) I will deliver your keys to your new home.
3) I will provide you with any assistance you need in moving. Supply you with phone numbers to transfer utilities, change of address cards, etc.
4) I will be there for you after escrow for any assistance that you may need and your local resource for information. Please call upon me any time!
5) I will add you to my list of satisfied clients.
I would appreciate if you would provide me with a letter of reference.